84 Sparta Ave., #301, Sparta
If you're 55+ and seeking a studio apartment in the heart of Sparta, NJ--here's your chance! We've JUST LISTED a fantastic studio apartment and it can be YOURS. What makes a Seasons at Sparta apartment so special? Read on...
Location, Location, Location
Being nestled in the heart of charming Sparta (at 84 Sparta Avenue) offers wonderful benefits:
- You’ll find the Sparta Senior Center on your own street
- Simply cross your street to reach the Sparta Wellness Center, which also hosts the outdoor Sparta Farmer’s Market Spring through Summer.
- Travel less than one mile to reach Sparta’s main grocery store, Stop & Shop
- Gorgeous Lake Mohawk lies just a half-mile away
- Visit various places of worship, restaurants, the post office and town library within 1 mile.
Entering Seasons at Sparta's welcoming lobby, you'll feel right at home. This community boasts three wonderful common areas for your pleasure: a spacious conference room, a modern media room, and a comfy billiards room. There’s also a common coin-operated laundry room (however your new apartment includes a closet with a laundry hook-up for an apartment-sized unit should you desire to purchase and install your own washer/dryer.) Avail yourself of the handy elevator or take the stairs, if you prefer. You’ll receive your own private storage unit on the lower level as well. For your convenience, free, ample off-street parking lies immediately in front of the building.
Control your comfort with your own apartment’s 2 or 3-zone HVAC. Tenants pay for electric and phone/cable only. To sweeten the deal, the landlord pays the real estate commission, leaving you with just the $50. application fee.
Apartments rarely become available here. Someone’s snapping up this wonderful opportunity FAST---why not make that someone YOU? Call Lynn Garafola at Team Nest Builder NOW at 973-222-3777! Click HERE to learn more about this fantastic apartment.